Above is a photograph of the moon at morning. This photograph can inspire a poem in a variety of ways. A poet could utilize a number of ideas such as:
- The tenuous nature of the visibility of the moon at this time
- The sense of the moon holding on
- The relationship between the moon and the, at least visually, nearby cloud to the right
- The idea that only part of the moon is visible
- The paleness of the blue sky
- A variety of metaphors represented by the above ideas
There are also many other ideas which this photograph could inspire and which could lead to a poem.
Here is an example of a poem inspired by this photograph:
a faint blue shadow
hiding in the sea
will soon disappear
Please feel free to use this photograph as inspiration for a poem.