This artwork is of a frog. It was done with colored chalk on concrete. The frog is green with large blue spots, small yellow spots and pink lines.
There are a number of poetry inspirations that can come from this artwork. Some include:
- Poems about frogs in general
- Poems about markings on frogs
- Poems about temporariness (this artwork was washed away after photographs of it were taken)
- Poems about frogs in different environments (such as those with concrete)
- Poems about animals that eat frogs
- Poems about chalk