This artwork is of food. As referenced before on this blog, food can be art. This artwork is of whole wheat noodles with plum tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant, black olives, celery, salt, oil, basil, oregano, and some other things that were in the can of tomatoes and in the can of olives. One artistic aspect of it is the way the red, green and light brown colors mix together.
This artwork can inspire poetry in a few ways. Some include:
- General poems about food
- A poem about this particular dish
- A poem referencing the colors of red, green and light brown
- General poems about cooking
- Poems about different kinds of art
- A poem about the ingredients in the dish