This is the 700th blog post on M. Sakran’s blog of and about poetry and poetry related things.
The first post was a long time ago. As readers will know, the 1000th day of the blog was recently commemorated.
As the blog has gone on, it has always been M. Sakran’s goal to have things readers would like. From the start, the idea was to have a poetry blog that was more than just poems. The idea was to also have things that were “of and about poetry and poetry related things” as the name says. Hopefully readers have enjoyed how it has been.
It was always M. Sakran’s goal to have things readers could use in some way. The idea was that people could find inspiration from the artwork and photographs, get ideas from the poetry topic ideas and try new things with the experimental poetry forms. Hopefully readers have benefited from what has been here.
M. Sakran would like to thank everyone who reads this blog, those who follow it, and those who have liked posts. M. Sakran has appreciated all of those things. If anyone wants to send M. Sakran a message about the blog, please use the form on the Contact page.
As today is a milestone, it seems a good opportunity to remind readers of some things:
- You can send a poem to M. Sakran for consideration. If M. Sakran likes the poem, it may get published on this blog. The time period to send a poem in ends on February 18, 2017. Don’t miss this chance. See the Considerations page for more information.
- Copies of M. Sakran’s self-published eBook of poems with explanations, Understanding: poems with explanations, are available for purchase. They are available for $0.99 and can also be purchased in other currencies (at prices that go with those currencies). If you’ve liked reading the poems with explanations on this blog, consider purchasing a copy. You can purchase one from here: Understanding: poems with explanations.
- Copies of M. Sakran’s collection of poetry, First Try, are available for purchase. You can purchase a copy as a paperback book or as an eBook. See here to purchase a copy: First Try.
- Have you checked out MSakran.com? There is a lot there. There is news related to M. Sakran, poems to read, artwork and photographs to look at (and get poetic inspiration from) as well as other things. There’s a lot there. You should check it out today.
- Do you follow M. Sakran’s blog of and about poetry and poetry related things? If not, you should. There is so much to read and see here and following the blog is a great way to do that.
Thank you to everyone who has in any way connected with the blog. Here is a thank you haiku:
All those who connect,
many thanks to all of you,
you are wonderful