Today’s poetry topic idea is extroversion. A poet could write about:
- Being an extrovert.
- The perception of extroversion in society.
- The contrast between extroversion and introversion.
- An extrovert in a situation they feel comfortable in (e.g. at a party).
- An extrovert in a situation they feel uncomfortable in (e.g. by themselves for an extended period of time).
- Extroversion applied to things. Examples would be things like: brightly colored birds, a vintage car, or a large flower.
- The behavior of extroverts.
- An introvert struggling to act like an extrovert.
- Being labeled an extrovert.
- Professions extroverts might do well in (e.g. sales).
Here is an example poem using the idea of extroversion:
They finally invented,
a tiny camera,
that floats in the air,
and follows you around,
all the time.
Now you can livestream,